L4KR01 is a miniature single-circuit, change-over relay providing full broadcast quality switching, for data rates up to 12Gb/s. They are suitable for applications such as power-failure switching and source selection. They can be used to choose between two inputs or to have a single input and choose between two outputs, controlled by a 5VDC signal applied to the coil.
Transparent to a broadcast-quality signal, they are useful in both permanent and temporary installations. They may be used free standing or panel mounted, using the integrated fixing screws for mounting through panels. An accessory panel is also available to mount eight Relays in 1U of rack space.
- Miniature single circuit change over relay
- Full 12G/4K UHD SDI broadcast quality signal switching
- Can be used with all lower SDI standards including 6G, 3G, HDand SD SDI
- Ideal for applications such as power-failure switching andsource selection
- Controlled by a 5V DC signal applied to the terminal screws
- Size 45 x 30 x 15mm – weight less than 32g
- Rackframe is available, for mounting up to eight L4KR01 Relays
LEN LTD L4KR01 DATA SHEET 2018/11Tipo file: PDF N Pagine: 1 | Dimensioni: 165Kb
LEN LTD L4KR01 DATASHEET 2020/05Tipo file: pdf N Pagine: 1 | Dimensioni: 165Kb