NewTek NDI® PTZ Camera Features
Imagine the possibilities of cameras that can serve as a live video input for any NDI®-compatible hardware or software—from anywhere on your network. NewTek NDI® PTZ Cameras, the faster, easier, and better way to acquire live video.
Optionally allow multiple destinations to receive video from your NDI® PTZ Camera without individual point-to-point connections to conserve network bandwidth.
Acquire and deliver video to the network in full UHD or HD, with NDI® output via NDI® and native support for resolutions up to 2160p or 1080p at 60 frames per second*.
*NDI PTZUHD only
Power over Ethernet
Streamline installation and reduce cabling complexity, optionally eliminating the need for a separate power supply connection with support for Power over Ethernet via POE+.
Perform real-time pan, tilt, and zoom camera movements with motor-driven PTZ camera control and configurable preset positions.
3G-SDI and HDMI Output*
Optionally acquire and deliver video into conventional workflows with support for 3G-SDI and HDMI hardware output.
*NDI PTZUHD HDMI only
Program and Preview Tally
Receive tally notification from compatible NDI® devices via physical LEDs when video output from your NDI® PTZ Camera is visible on Program and/or Preview.
Remote Control & Monitoring
Operate camera controls, monitor video, manage login credentials, and configure audio, video, and network settings from any compatible networked device using the Web-based user interface or NewTek NDI® Studio Monitor.
Capture live NDI® PTZ Camera video remotely from any compatible computer or device using NewTek NDI® Studio Monitor.
Select from High, Medium, and Low bandwidth* output to accommodate your specific network configuration and traffic.
*Only applies to PTZ1
Manage NDI® PTZ Camera options to include exposure, focus, iris, shutter speed, white balance, wide dynamic range, and more with configurable video settings.
Present high-quality audio, with support for mic and line level audio input, and adjustable volume control.
NDI® Virtual Input
Designate your NDI® PTZ Camera as the video input source in popular desktop video applications like Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, Skype, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom, and more, via the included software driver.
Easily identify your NDI® PTZ Camera on the network with the ability to apply custom device and channel names.
Free Firmware Updates
Download and install free firmware updates to ensure your NDI® PTZ Camera is equipped with the latest features, capabilities, and performance enhancements.
NDIHX-PTZ1 The world's first PTZ Camera with built-in NDI
- Video output via NDI|HX, 3G-SDI, and/or HDMI
- Video Formats 1080p: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97
- 1080i: 59.94/50
- 720p: 60/59.94/50
- Lens Zoom: 20x Optical / 12x Digital
- Focal Length: 47 to 94mm Aperture: F1.6 to F3.5
- Shutter Speed 1/1 to 1/10,000 sec
- Rotation Speed 300°/sec maximum
- Panning Angle -170° to +170° / Tilting Angle -30° to +90°
- Horizontal Viewing Angle 63°
- Flip Integrated image flip and mirror function for flexible installation
- Audio Input 3.5mm stereo audio input (line)
- Tally support via NDI|HX
- Focus System Auto, Manual
- White Balance Auto, Manual, Indoor, Outdoor, One-Push
- Gain Control Auto, Manual
- Exposure Control Auto, Manual
- User Interface Remote configuration, control, and monitoring via Web-based user interface or NewTek Studio Monitor application
- Networking 1 x RJ45 port for 10/100Mb Ethernet networking
- Power over Ethernet via POE+ (8023at) or included DC 12V 1A external supply
- Physical Dimensions: 175x183x183mm
- Weight: 1.8kg