Featuring a miniature, lightweight design and being a passive design so requiring no power, LEN SDI splitters are particularly suitable for additional monitor feeds; remote camera locations and situations where size and weight are critical factors - such as racing cars, bikes and other sporting and research applications.
Offering a broadcast-quality signal, they are useful in both permanent and temporary installations. They may be used freestanding and also have fixing screws for mounting through panels. An accessory panel is also available to mount eight splitters in 1U of rack space.
Note: To achieve the specified performance the input must be fed with a source impedance of 75 ohms and both outputs must be terminated with 75 ohms. Therefore, if an output cable is not present, a 75 ohm termination rated to 4K12G should be fitted.
- Miniature passive Splitter - no power required
- Full 12G/4K UHD SDI broadcast quality signal compliant
- Can be used with all lower SDI standards including 6G, 3G, HD and SD SDI
- Ideal for permanent and temporary installations
- 2 (or more) 4K12G Splitters can be used in series to provide up to 8 individual feeds over shorter distances. The actual distance depends on original signal strength and cable quality.
- Size 45 x 30 x 15mm – weight less than 30g
- Rackframe is available, for mounting up to eight L4KS01 Splitters
LEN LTD L4KS01 DATA SHEET 2018/11Tipo file: PDF N Pagine: 1 | Dimensioni: 159Kb
LEN LTD L4KS01 DATASHEET 2020/05Tipo file: pdf N Pagine: 1 | Dimensioni: 159Kb