Educational Multimedia Classroom of Pediatric Surgery
at the University of Padua - Department of Women and Children’s Health
Professional Show managed the multimedia requalification of audio-visual and streaming/Web Conference systems of the Pediatric Surgery Classroom at the University of Padua - Department of Women and Children’s Health.
The new system is designed to be used independently by teachers and regular users of the room. The process of innovation of the room made by Professional Show has brought an improvement in the way of teaching, also in remote mode during the COVID19 emergency period.
The intent, therefore, was to transform the classroom from the classic setting of frontal and monodirectional learning, to an interconnected setting, multidirectional and favourable to digital interaction.
The procedure of technological requalification of the room concerned the following technical interventions and installations:
• infrastructure upgrade with new wiring for audio/video/IP signals;
• new recording system via remote PTZ camera;
• touch devices, for the management of the room audio/video control system;
• integration of the room audio system through the use of DSP processor for the management of inputs/outputs signals and volumes via control filters application;
• low dispersion audio diffusion system;
• microphone recording system of presenters and users of the room.
The core of the system is managed by a mixer matrix with digital intelligence, able to automatically manage the different room systems (audio, video, lights, telephony, etc.)